Friday, July 24, 2009

There is a love called “parting”

If our paradise is a flower wall confining your dream
Is the happiness a iron door preventing the birds flying to southern?
If you are always derected toward the sun, thirst for wings
I will let you fly up
Your wings shouldn’t be in somewhere for a long time to see the time passing
If romanticism become a fence
I resigh myself to the first one returning loneliness because of my lover
If dragging out becomes chains,
I will throw oath away

There is a love called “parting”
Because of love, I will throw the dream about forever love away
If our relationship makes you leave everything
I accept let the true love take me to other place
Because of love, I will stop the forever love dream
I’ll leave for you to have everything
The true love will help me to say goodbye
Losing you
I must play the merciless man who will makes you hurt to leave you
Losing you forever

1 comment: